11.02.2010

Calendar Swap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Caroline from Greedy Girl does an annual calendar swap among bloggers (awesome idea and co-hosted by Design Crush) and I signed up this year. I have to admit, I'm a bit nervous. I want my calendar to be the BEST EVER...especially after I "met" my swap-mate. Her name is Jennifer and she runs her own design business and blog, Simply Designed (she also runs a store on Etsy and is getting married next summer - girl is BIZZZZZY!). Check her out...I mean, talk about inspiration!!! And so, the hunt for a unique, quirky, personalized, creative calendar begins. Any suggestions???


Side note - I really have to stop using so many '!'. It's getting ridiculous!!! (UGH! I can't help it! AH!)

Jennifer's Printable Paper Packs (buy them here) - LOVE the Prep School wellies (well, I love them all):

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...