11.01.2010

Bunny Kisses

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I have been heaving huge sighs of relief all day...P's party is OVER! And, I have to say, it was a very successful event. I usually deem a party a success if:

A) All the alcohol (or in the case of a G-rated party, lemonade and apple cider) is gone (and someone went to the store halfway through the party to get more);
B) I can't remember if I ate, drank or sat down;
C) There are at least three pictures of myself sticking my tongue out and crossing my eyes.

Given those qualifiers...yup, it was a success! P had a great time and was spoiled rotten by all our (AMAZING, LOVELY, GENEROUS) friends and family. Bear hugs and sloppy kisses to everyone who came!!!

Pictures of the event are still being downloaded, so in the meantime, I'd like to introduce everyone to my newest fashion inspiration - the elegant Miss Fifi Lapin (style bunny extraordinaire).


 
 
 
All images courtesy of Miss Lapin.
 I can't get enough of Fifi's style OR new book (available here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...