11.18.2010

A Quiet Place

IF we ever have the time/money/resources/guts to build on a new kitchen, we'd like to renovate the old kitchen into a library. I daydream about P going there after school to do her homework or curl up on a rainy day to read a Jane Austen novel...

(Photo credits courtesy of Apartment Therapy, Vignette Design, House Beautiful and BHG)

On a completely unrelated note, I love reading one of my favorite blogs every Monday when the author lists things that are on her mind that morning. I tried doing the same thing, but from right before I fall asleep. The idea sounds easy, but it's actually really difficult to allow a stream of consciousness while remembering what you thought to write it down later.

Here goes...
  • Christmas cards - picture or no picture?
  • I need highlights...and a cut...make that FULL highlights.
  • Should I just chop it off? I hate when I have short hair. I wish I had hair like Kyle on RHBH.
  • I hope P has hazel eyes. I think she'll have brown though. It doesn't really matter.
  • When do babies have to start brushing their teeth?
  • When do kids lose all their baby teeth? I wonder if we'll do the Tooth Fairy. Why WOULDN'T we do the tooth fairy?
  • G and I need to go to the dentist. I bet I have a ton of cavities. What was that movie about the dentist who was really depressed and tried to kill himself? Wasn't Robin Williams in it? What WAS that movie???
  • I kind of want to see the new Jake Gyllanhaal movie. But, I don't really like Anne Hathaway. I bet it's a renter. I'll watch it with girlfiriends. I need to call all my girlfriends...
And that's just about the way it went for, oh, about an hour. Sleepy Time tea might have to appear in my nighttime schedule once again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...