12.08.2010

Bitten by the Bug

The organization bug, that is. A few months ago I saw this:

Erica Domesek of P.S. I Made This and her craft closet. Image via CasaSugar.

And I was inspired. I mean, that closet is every artsy girl's fantasy! My arts and crafts items have always been stored here and there without any semblence of order, for example:

 

So, one afternoon I bit the bullet and attempted my own version of a 'craft corner'. I didn't buy anything for this project (which is a miracle if you are familiar with my addiction to T.J. Maxx's decor department) and I REALLY tried to be as organized as possible (so I'm not searching for that particular silver and black ribbon I KNOW I bought but can't find since returning from Michael's). The result: 

 
 Some of my favorite photos.

 Instead of an inspiration board, I hung rope across the shelf to hang of-the-moment things.

 Empty baby formula tins (covered in contact paper) for storing most-used items.

 My collection of stationery, stamps and post-its.

 All my favorite string and ribbon are stored in a desk-top container so they don't get knotted.

I have an embarrassing large jewelery supply collection (embarrassing because I have very few finished pieces to show for it), so I used a makeup/jewelery storage hanger - the little pockets are PERFECT!

I'm working on the ladies' gift guide - stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...