1.06.2011

Currently Crushing

It seems that the Blogger gods have been purposely discouraging me from posting lately. Every time I log in to write a post, Blogger crashes! I suppose it's for the best - the last few days have been pretty dull. All pretty standard stuff after the holidays...putting away decorations, cleaning out the fridge, getting back into a workout schedule, etc. BORING.

Speaking of  NOT boring, have you seen the trailer and hype about Blue Valentine starring Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams? Doesn't it look SO good? I know it's a slightly depressing subject (the end of a marriage) but both stars are just dreamy (Ryan's eyes!) and it's supposed to be heart-wrenching (major deceit), passionate (super sexy love scenes) and intoxicating (incredible monologues).



One of my resolutions in 2011 is to try making more adventurous meals. I'm starting out slow with a sweet and spicy chicken stir-fry with sticky rice. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...