1.03.2011

A New Favorite for a New Year

One of my favorite birthday presents is the Domino Book of Decorating. I put it on my gift guide and I think I've mentioned it over one million times since starting this blog. The bad news...there are a lot of recycled images from when the magazine was still in publication. The good news....it's still absolutely inspiring and the editor notes are fabulous. I see a lot of florals, unexpected details and wallpaper in our decorating future. If you loved Domino magazine and still mourn it's death, this is a must-have.

Those are antler wall hooks with grosgrain...and it works!
The book breaks down every room by inspiration. Which, is inspiring :)
A fun way to organize a bookcase.
I'm always looking for new ways to organize art and this book is full of them.
The editors profile various styles for each room - you're bound to find a fave.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...