10.06.2010

Make My Day

Nene and Kim together again.

***DISCLAIMER: Before I begin, let me state for the record that I am not ashamed or embarrassed about what I reveal in the post below.***

My love of the the Real Housewives reality TV series on Bravo began a few years ago. We had just moved to Connecticut and it took me a while to find a new job. While G was at work, I spent my days decorating our apartment, going to interviews and training our new puppy.

HOWEVER. Everyone needs a reprieve from the stress that is puppy training, and mine was watching Bravo television. In between reruns of Law and Order: SVU and Inside the Actor's Studio, there was this little gem - The Real Housewives of Orange County. Despite the tiny voice in the back of my head that said 'TURN THE CHANNEL! YOU'LL TURN YOUR BRAIN TO MUSH!', I kept going back for more. And every season, when a new set of 'housewives' (for those of you unfamiliar with RH, you don't actually have to BE a housewife - you just have to be off your rocker, care about material things more than people and throw the f-bomb into every conversation you have) put their lives on camera for everyone to make fun of see, I tune in along with millions of other people (you all know who you are).

Monday night, the latest RH premiered. The crazy (and I mean CRAY-ZEE) ladies of Atlanta are back and better than ever. After the stink-bomb that was RH of DC, it's good to see that these southern belles haven't lost their spunk. Will you tune in?

1 comment:

  1. Hi J,
    I won't be tuning in but I do like your blog. I'm still trying to find the courage.
    SmallsLayne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...