10.12.2010

Two Against One

I've recently realized that my baby is quickly learning things to outsmart me. To my dismay, no one believed that baby P could be so sneaky. After a few incidents of missing food, spilled drinks and hidden diapers, I finally wised up. Caught on camera, below, is little miss P quietly disposing of her dinner (that Trader Joe's SLAVED over) while she thought I was reading a magazine. Ha! Who's the joker now, baby P?

Dinner begins - look at my precious feet!
It is SO funny when I feed Daddy...
La-dee-da, I'm just eating my dinner...
Shhh...

No one will notice when my hand slowly drops below my highchair...
Cam to the rescue! {Giggles ensue}Voila! A way to dispose of unwanted vegetables!
Mommy! I SWEAR I ate all my yummy kidney beans and tofu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...