10.12.2010

Some Like It Hot


It's hard to tell what's come over me, but I'm recently obsessed with making a ton of food on the weekends to freeze and use during the week. After an initial investment of $60 (most meals require a Dutch Oven and I had NO reusable containers that actually had a matching lid), this obsession is going pretty well. The latest 'success' (success = making it again) is this recipe for tamale pie.

Pan-fried polenta - YUMMY.

Next time I won't use a whole can of salsa...I think it made the chili too watery.

2 comments:

  1. I want to try this!!! Where is the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!!! It's SOOOO good. I linked to it above where it says tamale pie...or you can just click here:
    http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/1123/No-Bake-Tamale-Pie112633.shtml

    :)
    Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...