9.17.2010

Fashion Week!!! Part II

More beautiful creations from 2011 Spring New York Fashion Week! What did you think of this year's collections? Any favorites?

Monique L'huillier: Wouldn't you DIE for that feather cape?

Monique L'huillier: I am envisioning someone like January Jones wearing this to some fabulous event.
Monique L'huillier: This is just...too much! It's like she's wrapped in cotton candy, sparkles and liquid gold.
Jenny Packham: I love this silhouette and the glistening details.
Jenny Packham: This color is the perfect blend between nude and apricot.
Jenny Packham: I can't get over how perfectly rocker chic/glamour goddess this looks.
Rebecca Taylor: I was a little disappointed in her collection this year, but I do LOVE the snakeskin details.
Rebecca Taylor: The front zipper is cute, but has the potential to be unflattering.
Marchesa: I'm torn! The details are gorgeous but...
Marchesa: Again, beautiful detailing but I'm somewhat underwhelmed.
Marchesa: This was my favorite of the collection - but what's up with the grump wearing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...