9.30.2010

Ghosts, Goblins, and Ghouls - Oh My!!!

I can't say I've ever been a huge fan of Halloween. Dressing up is fun, but overall it's just kind of a cheesy rip-off holiday because you don't get a day off. I really sound like a ball of fun, eh?

It's different now that we have a kiddo - even more so because her birthday is the 30th. I have a feeling I'll be throwing Halloween-themed birthday parties for...well, a long time. In preparation for P's first birthday party, I've been trolling Etsy for unique - yet ghastly - decorations. The cheesier, the better!

These are adorable AND make perfect party favors.

These gross stickers will be fun to put on the front of the beverage dispensers.

Whoever has a Mommy that does this is one lucky kiddo.

I'm totally going to steal this candy bar idea, though.

These are so cute, I'd leave them up for longer than Halloween.

These decals would be fun to put up here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...