9.23.2010

Sick As Dogs

No, I haven't been on vacation. No, I haven't been SOOO busy at work I couldn't find time to update my blog. I've been sick with some super-powered virus that has quickly infected not only me, but everyone else in my family. This is the first day I've felt good enough to actually get online and respond to emails and post. While the congestion, cough and sore throat are manageable, I can't quite handle the clogged ears - does anyone have any suggested for unblocking these things???

I'll -hopefully - be able to post something more interesting tomorrow...stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. awww sorry you were feeling crappy! :( next time, try acupuncture. I'm not just trying to plug my new career; it really helps with colds!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...