9.13.2010

Fashion Week!!!

It's New York Fashion Week for Spring and Summer 2011 collections!!! I LOVE Fashion Week because it gives such great insight into trends that we'll start seeing in the stores come mid-January. So far, I spot a lot of neutrals, occasional pops of bright color, ruffles and LOTS of skin. Take a peek at some of my faves...

Zac Posen - Va Va Voom!
Zac Posen - How cute are the little pineapples?

Zac Posen - Never could/would I wear this, but, so darling!
Christian Soriano - Project Runway perfection!
Christian Soriano - Holy macaroni!!!

Christian Soriano - What celebrity will wear this to Cannes???

DVF - The lime & aqua combo?! I'm obsessed!

DVF - Classic sexy print. 

DVF - There are no words...

Lela Rose - The ombre is effect is 'beyond' (as Rachel would say).
Lela Rose - Orange!
Lela Rose - This is THE Oscar dress.

2 comments:

  1. oooh...I am LOVING the DVF and Christian Siriano...would any of those be okay in NH?? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if anyone could pull off a Christian Soriano dress in NH, it would be YOU!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...